George Mason Univ. Department of Computer Science
(2017 - 2018) | Fairfax, USA
• Conducting lectures and presentations.
• Grading deliverables for a full scale SDLC project, assignments, presentation peer evaluations.
• Mentoring students on different stages of SDLC and conducting bi-weekly meetings for project review, enabling AGILE culture.
Object Oriented Programming:
• Mentoring undergraduates through office hours, teaching students of varying level of understanding the concepts of Java Object Oriented Programming.
• Conducting lectures and programming labs.
• Grading assignments, labs, projects.
(June 2017 - Aug 2017) | NYC, USA
• Develop and review high level design for the BlockChain. Also, find possible implementation solutions for Proof of Space(PoS).
• Optimize Proof of Work algorithm for x86.
• Modify difficulty adjustment algorithm to DigiByte v3.0.
• Designed and tested unit tests for DAA and PoW algorithms.
(2015 - 2016) | Mumbai, India
• Social event discovery application to correlate user and events geospatial data and indicate suitable local events for a user.
• Designing and developing backend, databases and data-models.
• Maintain, monitor and review development of the application and manage project deadlines.
• Actively involved in software architecture and product development.
ESQ Business Services
(2012 - 2014) | Cupertino, USA
• Designed, developed and tested module to monitor JVM on a host by extracting telemetry data using JAVA, MSSQL and JMX. This was achieved via a 3 tier client-server-data backend architecture.
• Designed and modeled a database for the data extracted. Then developed advanced filtering across multiple Mbeans for retrieving these metrics for bandwidth friendly data pipelines.
• Configured frameworks like XStream for configuration files and models, log4j for logging.
• Designed, developed and tested module to monitor Linux via the proc fs to analyze system performance and uptime. This was achieved with JAVA and MSSQL.
• Developed a parsing framework for system proc files with configurable polling mechanisms.
Pennsylvania State University
BS , Information Technology
(2010 - 2012) | Pennsylvania, USA
George Mason University
MS , Computer Science
(2016 - 2018) | Virginia, USA